Grant Application Information
We continue to be interested in funding the agencies and programs our employees and family members are passionate about and support.
For 2023 we are considering grants by invitation only.
The Luminous Fund is primarily interested in funding agencies that matter to two groups of people:
- Briljent employees
- Carrier family members
If you’ve been invited to apply for funding, click apply online. After logging in, you will need to enter the provided access code in the Enter Access Code field at the top right of the screen.
To request funds, you will need to submit the following information:
- Name and address of the organization
- Person (and email) submitting the request and also how you are connected to either a Briljent employee or Carrier family member
- Amount requested
- Specific purpose of the requested funds
- Mission statement and purpose of the organization. In addition to this indicate if you are affiliated with a religious organization. If so, what is your religious affiliation and how is it reflected in your work?
- Measurement of success
- List of board of directors
- Current financial statements and/or annual report
We are focused on making a bigger impact on fewer agencies. If you have questions, contact our founder and Secretary, Kathy Carrier, email@example.com.
Dialogue with Agencies, Community Visits
January – December
Community Projects with Briljent Employees and Carrier Family Members
April 1, 2023
2022 Grant Applications Due
April – June, 2023
Questions and Clarification
Luminous Board Meeting
Third Quarter 2023
Funds Distributed to Agencies